CommScope ION®-B Series Overstock Sale
- - All equipment is new and unopened
- - Warranty support via Primus
- - Limited to stock on hand
- - All items subject to prior sales
- - Contact us for available quantities and price
ION is a registered trademark, respectively, of CommScope
Hurry to take advantage of this special offer today!
Quantities are limited to stock on hand.
Shedding light on the FAA AC70/AC7460-1L
- The L-864 (red beacon), and the L-810 marker lights need to flash in unison at a rate of 30 flashes per minute
- Towers 350' tall and under will need to flash the L-810 marker lights
- All new tower filings and refiles for existing towers must meet the avian configuration
- Towers taller than 350’ with multiple tiers of beacons will be able to remove the L-810 marker tiers and flash the L-864 red beacons in unison at 30 flashes per minute
- A tower needs to be refiled if the lighting type on the tower, or the tower height changes